Tony Butterworth

Tony Butterworth

The Nathanson Partnership
I am a recognised expert in UK immigration law, with over 20 years’ experience, specialising in all aspects of UK corporate, private & education-based immigration. I began my career with a seven-year tenure as an Executive Officer for the Home Office Immigration Department before moving into corporate immigration practice, most recently as Managing Director and Head of UK with a Global Immigration company. I have had success in managing the immigration programmes on behalf of large multinational corporations as well as SME clients in a diverse array of industry sectors including I.T, Legal Services, Engineering, and Financial Services. My focus is always on client relationships and the assignee experience and a high level of service is key.
25 Yrs Experience


Sponsor License for SMEs

You’ll usually need a sponsor licence to employ someone to work for you from outside the UK. This...

£3,000.00 +VAT

Investor Visa

Are you looking to invest in a UK business but require a visa to do so? You must...

£5,000.00 +VAT

Innovator Visa

You’re based abroad and you’ve got a brilliant idea that is ready to get going in the UK...

£5,000.00 +VAT

What my clients have said

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.

Leave a review

The Nathanson Partnership
Nathanson Partnership provide both corporate and private global immigration services. We assist our clients on UK and global transfers, employee work permit applications, visa services and sponsor licence compliance and applications.

Not sure what you’re looking for?  Let us match you with a legal pro