Mi Terms is committed to ensuring all services promoted on our platform are clearly defined at a fixed price. The price advertised is the price you pay.
We endeavour to ensure all services provide:
- Complete descriptions outlining what is included and importantly what is not included for each
service, along with the assumptions that each service is based upon.
- A description of next steps and what to expect.
- Explanations in plain English (where possible avoiding any legal jargon).
- Clear time frames for delivery of the service.
- An explanation of the information you will need to provide to your legal professional to enable
work to commence.
- Fixed prices for all legal services promoted on the platform.
Our Legal Professionals
Our legal professionals are committed to providing quality legal services to businesses on a fixed price
basis with a clear scope.
At the time of joining mi terms, all legal professionals have signed agreements with Mi Terms UK Ltd
- They agree to operate in accordance with the Mi Terms Charter of Working you can download a
copy at the bottom of the page.
- They are qualified to provide the Service they offer via the platform, and any Additional Services
as promoted via Mi Terms.
- They hold relevant professional qualifications, active licenses, and practising certificates (issued
by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, The Bar Council or other bar or advocates organisation as
relevant for the provision of the legal services in a specific jurisdiction);
- Their services are subject to a standard engagement letter and/or a client care letter issued to the
Client by the legal professional on notification of their purchase.
- They will maintain the required professional indemnity insurance for the entire duration of this
Agreement (including any agreed extension).