Website Terms and Conditions set out clear guidelines for website users about how they may use your website. T&Cs protect your content and limits your liability.
Assumptions that this service is based on:
- That your services are correctly described by you and all information provided by you are correct;
- That you understand that this is not a regulated law firm, but a Legal Services Provider, providing only services that are not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- That the Legal Services Provider’s terms of service will apply;
What you will get from this service
A business owner looking to ensure that their business terms and conditions are in place.
What will this enable you to do
What happens after I hire a lawyer?
20 years experience across
- Sole Trader / Freelancers / Self-Employed
- Microbusiness (up to 10 Employees)
- Medium-sized business (up to 50 employees)
- Large business (50+ Employees)
Not sure what you’re looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor