Website Terms and Conditions set out clear guidelines for website users about how they may use your website. T&Cs protect your content and limits your liability.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- One 30 min virtual consultation to get instructions from you.
- A copy of Terms and conditions that are unique to your business and that protects you and your rights as well as the content on your website while limiting your liability;
- A tailored Email Disclaimer
- A first draft, and incorporating one set of comments/minor changes from you;
- A follow-up call lasing no more than an hour.
The service excludes:
- Face to face meetings;
- Any change in your original instructions;
- Drafting the description of your services and/or offerings, as you will need to give us full details of these, including your payment terms (if applicable), return policies and similar business terms with your clients.
Assumptions this service is based upon:
- That your services are correctly described by you and all information provided by you are correct;
- That you understand that this is not a regulated law firm, but a Legal Services Provider, providing only services that are not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- That the Legal Services Provider’s terms of service will apply;
What you need to provide:
- Copies of any relevant existing documentation and a good understanding of your business needs.
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
We want to support you!
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Espen Skogen, RocketFin
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor