Trademark Initial Clearance Search (UK & EU)
Identify any legal barriers to your company’s use or registration of its trademark (name and logo) and get some peace of mind, knowing that your idea is one of a kind and will remain so as confirmed by an IP expert.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
A trademark initial clearance check across the UK and the EU.
The Service will Cover:
- An initial 30-minute call to align objectives and understand your business.
- An initial clearance search covering UK and EU
- Brief advice on identified prospects with conflicting marks
Follow-on services available at an additional charge
- More detailed advice on strategy in the event of conflict
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark clearance in the US
What you need to provide:
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
We want to support you!
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Dale Campbell, IK-IP
All of our searching and advice is based on databases that have limitations and is conducted within a budget. Our advice is based on our reasonable and pragmatic judgement as to what may be worth pursuing and what may face a serious obstacle. IP offices, particularly non-native English-speaking ones, may however form a different view of relevance. Owners of other marks may take an aggressive stance towards defending broad space around their own marks. We give no guarantee that a mark will go straight through to registration or that it will not be opposed. If we recommend a particular course of action either to pursue or not to pursue a mark, based on what we understand of your situation, it does not follow that the alternative course is impossible.
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor