Supply of Goods and Services Dispute
Have you purchased goods or a service, which didn’t meet your expectations and wasn’t quite the same as described? You try to retrieve some or all of the amount you paid but the seller isn’t responding or has told you he isn’t going to refund your money.
You are not alone, many businesses have faced a similar situation, don’t despair we can help you reach a satisfactory outcome. The first step is to seek professional advice and have a trusted solicitor review your case and advise on an appropriate course of action.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- A review of your situation, considering the relevant correspondence or paperwork in place.
- A 30-minute consultation providing advice
- Follow up email outlining possible next steps for your case
The service excludes:
- Third-party negotiations
- Court work
- Any drafting
Please note: the above can be undertaken for an additional fee. A service that includes initial action is accessible here: Supply of Goods and Services Dispute Advice and Third-Party Negotiation Consumer Protection Advice and Initial Third-Party Negotiation.
What you need to provide:
- Context to your situation and any relevant communication/paperwork associated with it.
- A good understanding of what you want to achieve in terms of your ideal outcome.
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
I Look Forward to Hearing from you…
Thank you for purchasing my service. If you need to make a custom order please get in touch via LegalDrop and I will be able to create a personal service, designed to suit your legal requirement.
Parminder Bains, Aria Grace
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor