Start-Up Terms and Conditions
Start-Up Terms and Conditions Document Service – protect your business right from the start
When launching a new start-up, there’s a never ending task list. One of your top priorities should be drafting a good, solid set of T&Cs.
Our Start-Up T&Cs document is perfect for an early stage start-up looking for a fool proof legal document.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
A full draft of T&Cs for your business
The Service will Cover:
- An initial 15-minute call to align objectives and understand your business and your needs
- A draft document with outlined terms and conditions
- 1 set of corrections
- A closing email with the finalised document and summary of the service
The Service Excludes:
- Extra communication or revisions outside of the ones provided
- Bespoke legal advice
- Review of existing documents
- Anything else unless agreed
If you are happy with the above, simply select ‘Order Now’ and we can get started.
Assumptions this service is based upon:
- You are based in England or Wales (and the governing law is the same as the two countries)
What you need to provide:
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
- A description of what the company does and the types of issues they may want to protect themselves against in detail
We want to support you!
Thank you for purchasing my Start-up Terms and Conditions service.
If you would like a boilerplate document comprising of all the basic terms for a reduced fee and a 1-day delivery, then please contact me and I will happily accommodate.
Suraj Rana, Sole Legal
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor