A shareholders’ agreement is a contract between the owners of a company that defines their roles, rights, and obligations as shareholders in the company.
A shareholders’ agreement specifies the appointment of shareholders, creates rules for appointing and terminating company officers, and sets out requirements for board and shareholder meetings, shareholder duties, entitlements and rights to information and dividends, share transfer restrictions, and exit provisions.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- An initial 30 minutes call/videocon to discuss your objectives
- A discussion draft of the Shareholders’ Agreement for your review and feedback, tailored to your business
- Completion of any required changes and preparation of the final draft of the agreement
The service excludes:
- Face to face meetings
- Third-party negotiation
- Review of an existing shareholders’ agreement
What you need to provide:
- Copies of any relevant existing documentation and a good understanding of your business needs
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
I Hope to Hear From You Soon.
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, get in touch with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Damion Way, Tiger Law
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor