Senior Employment Contract
Employment contracts are essential for ensuring that staff operate effectively and professionally. They also help to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and disputes. As of April 2020, it has been a legal requirement that all new members of staff receive an employment contract on or before their start date.
This is an employment contract for senior employees or staff with customer-facing roles like sales staff. It provides for company-specific clauses like enhanced sick pay, bonuses, commission and importantly restrictive covenants to safeguard the business when the employee leaves from approaching your clients.
THE SERVICE WE OFFER
The service includes:
- Drafting the template contract from our precedent document including the following clauses:
- Job title and job description
- Homeworking clause
- Notice periods
- Company holiday period
- Company/statutory sick pay clause
- Standard/company pension provision
- Garden Leave clause
- Payment in lieu of notice clause
- Data Protection, Confidentiality and Intellectual property clause
- Post-termination restrictive covenants
- Company car/car allowance
- Company incentive schemes, i.e. life assurance schemes, private medical schemes
- 1.5 hour of telephone/video conference calls to obtain instructions and discuss any amendments
- 3 sets of minor amendments to the standard clauses
- Emailing a final version template.
The service excludes:
- Drafting bespoke clauses
- Redrafting and rewording clauses
- In-person meetings
- Adding additional contract clauses
- Adding details of a specific employee
If you are happy with the above, simply select ‘Order Now’ and we can get started.
What you need to provide:
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
We want to support you!
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor