Trust and reputation are essential to your business. However, lose your business data and you could lose both.
Be proactive and protect your business data by having a robust and structured compliance programme in place. After all, prevention is better than the cure, and we believe in implementing preventative tools such as internal procedures and systems, or preventative educational strategies, such as staff policies and awareness.
We can undertake an analysis of your current GDPR/ Data Protection Act 2018 programme, looking at your policies, procedures, data transfers, consent mechanisms, training, recording systems, marketing, breach reporting and security. This service and price are created for small businesses with between 1 to 10 employees.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- A detailed meeting between SME Comply and the member of your team responsible for data protection compliance
- A report that you can forward to the board of directors or senior management
If you are happy with the above, simply select ‘Order Now’ and we can get started.
What you need to provide:
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
We want to support you!
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Gary O’Reilly, SME Comply