Pre-Action Letter for Disputed Debts Over £10,000 and Under £50,000
Do you need to start taking action with a debtor for a disputed debt over £10,000? For a fixed fee an experienced solicitor will review your situation and draft an initial pre-action letter for claiming a disputed debt over £10,000 but under £50,000.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- An initial consultation
- Review of Documents
- A supply of an initial pre-action letter
- Third-party face to face negotiations
- Considering responses received and following negotiations
(Please note: the above is available at an additional fee)
Assumptions this service is based upon:
- You are able to provide relevant information around the debt circumstance
- You understand that this service is designed for claiming disputed debts over £10,000 but under £50,000
Simply select ‘Order Now’ and we can get started.
What you need to provide:
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
- Summary of the debt
- Copies of any outstanding invoices
We want to support you!
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Leonie Savory, Tiger Law
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor