Have you been given a Non-Disclosure (NDA) agreement but are unsure if it covers your back too? Is it fair for your business? What should you look out for?
These questions can play over and over in your head. It’s understandable. But you deserve to run your business with peace of mind, so instructing a legal adviser to make sure the NDA will not harm your business might just be the right investment for you.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- Initial consultation to discuss your objectives
- A review of your NDA and notes
- A follow-up call to summarise the engagement
The service excludes:
- Face to face meetings;
- Third-party negotiations
- Drafting of an NDA, this service can be purchased here.
What you need to provide:
- Copy of the NDA you’ve received and want to review
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
I Hope to Hear From You Soon.
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, get in touch with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Chris Hutchins, SBAN (Small Business Advice Network Limited)
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor