Letter Before Action
Are you dealing with a difficult client who won’t fulfill an invoice? Maybe you are being ignored or your requests are being brushed off? It is time to take action.
As a small business, chasing payments may seem daunting and to stop the situation from spiraling out of control it is a good idea to instruct a professional to help as early as possible.
The service Includes:
- 1 debt-chasing letter
The service Excludes:
- Extra communication with the debtor
- Review of contracts
- Further correspondence
Please note: the above can be made available at an additional price
If you are happy with the above, simply select ‘Order Now’ and we can get started.
Assumptions this service is based upon:
- You are based in England or Wales
- That you understand that this is not a regulated law firm, but a Legal Services Provider, providing only services that are not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
What you need to provide:
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
We want to support you!
Thank you for purchasing my Debt Before Action service. I look forward to working with you.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
Kerry Gibbs, BEB Contract and Legal Services
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor