You’re based abroad and you’ve got a brilliant idea that is ready to get going in the UK and will knock out the business world. Great!
You may want to apply for an innovator’s visa which will allow you to expand your business in the UK; if so, keep reading below.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- A 15-minute initial consultation
- Filing of your Innovator Visa and overseeing it to completion
- A closing call summarising the service
Assumptions this service is based on:
- You understand that your idea must be nothing like anything else in the UK business market (otherwise you are not eligible for the visa)
- You have your endorsement letter and will be able to provide it when needed (we cannot supply endorsement letters)
- You meet the English Language requirements
What you need to provide:
- Copies of any relevant existing documentation to gain context and the endorsement letter.
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so we can carry out ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), company registration number;
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile number;
- The names and home addresses of all directors; and
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business.
I Hope to Hear From You Soon.
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, get in touch with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Tony Butterworth, The Nathanson Partnership
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor