GDPR Policy and Advice Package
Be proactive and protect your business data by having a robust and structured compliance programme in place. Prevention is better than the cure, and we believe in implementing preventative tools such as procedures and systems, or preventative educational strategies, such as staff policies and awareness.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Package includes providing the following internal policies and up to three hours of remote advice to review the completed documents:
• Data protection policy
• Data retention policy
• Information security policy
• Social media policy
• Work from home policy
If you are happy with the above, simply select ‘Order Now’ and we can get started.
What you need to provide:
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
We want to support you!
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Gary O’Reilly, SME Comply
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor