The agreement exists to protect the freelancer, who is getting a guarantee of the money they will receive for the work delivered, and the company, who is getting a guarantee of the work and deliverables they can expect. As it’s a legal document, it could be used in court in case something went wrong.
Don’t risk it and make sure your Freelancer Agreement is robust and drafted by an experienced professional.
Assumptions this service is based upon:
- That you correctly provide details of the products or services, you provide to your clients/the users;
- That your business is our client, we do not provide services to individuals or consumers
- That you understand that this is not a regulated law firm, but a Legal Services Provider, providing only services that are not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
What you will get from this service
A freelancer contract is a legal agreement between the freelancer and the client where they agree on the project to complete and work to deliver.
What will this enable you to do
What happens after I hire a lawyer?
5 years experience across
- Sole Trader / Freelancers / Self-Employed
- Microbusiness (up to 10 Employees)
- Medium-sized business (up to 50 employees)
Not sure what you’re looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor