A franchise agreement creates a franchise relationship between a franchisor and a franchisee. As a franchisor, your franchise agreement will serve as the primary and most important legal document that will govern and define the legal relationship with your franchisees.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- An initial telephone call lasting no longer than 30 minutes to align objectives with a 20 year qualified expert with 5 star testimonials
- A full Franchising Agreement tailored to your business
- An optional follow-up telephone call (lasting no more than 30 minutes) if you need any clarification on your Franchising Agreement
The service excludes:
- Face to face meetings;
- Any contact outside of the outlined above
What you need to provide:
- Copies of any relevant existing documentation and a good understanding of your business needs
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
I Hope to Hear From You Soon.
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, get in touch with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Reina D’costa, BizLaw UK
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor