An employee handbook is a document that communicates your company’s mission, policies, and expectations. Employers give this to employees to clarify their rights and responsibilities while they’re employed with the company. In addition, maintaining and following these policies show legal compliance. The data and privacy policies are able to be signed by each prospective employee separately to gain consent to process their details and confirm their understanding in relation to data handling.
Are you preparing for an incoming employee? Then this is a must-have.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- An initial 1-hour consultation
- A fully comprehensive Employment Handbook containing a broad range of Policies including:
- Grievance, Disciplinary, Sickness, Holiday and Maternity/Paternity
- Health and Safety, Anti-harassment and Equal Opportunity Policies
- Social Media, Data and Privacy, Whistleblowing, Bribery
- Home and Flexible Working, IT etc
- Closing email
The service excludes:
- Face to face meetings;
- Third-party negotiation
- Drafting of any contracts or agreements
- A review of documents or contracts
Please note: the above can be done at an additional fee
What you need to provide:
- Copies of the listed documentation and a good understanding of your business needs
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
I Hope to Hear From You Soon.
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, get in touch with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Layla Parsons, Clover Lawyers
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor