Contractor Agreement Service
Are you looking to use the services of a self-employed contractor? A contractor agreement is a document outlining the business relationship between a client company and a contractor. It is a legally binding, written agreement that enables both parties involved to set out the service delivery obligations which help prevent possible misunderstandings, and that seeks to lower the risk of the engagement being seen as one of employment by HMRC or the Courts.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- A Contractor Agreement Template
- Initial 45-minute consultation to lead you through the provided agreement template and help you tailor it to your business
Assumptions this is based on:
- You understand that you need to tailor the document (with the help of a professional) as this is not a drafting service, however, any drafting can be completed at an additional cost
What you need to provide:
- Copies of any relevant existing documentation and a good understanding of your business needs
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
I Hope to Hear From You Soon.
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, get in touch with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Declan Bradley, Doyle Clayton
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor