Commercial Terms of Business
Commercial Terms of Business reflect the way how you conduct your overall activities and where you add value to your clients and any potential suppliers and third parties. A good document will include: clearly defining your purpose, scope of your commercial terms, business procedures and fee structure, to ensure smooth running of your business, limiting your liability.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
We will revise and redraft your Terms of Business for a fixed price once we understand your business model.
The Service will Cover:
- An initial consultation lasting no more than 30 minutes – where we get to know you, your business and your main concerns.
- A first revision of your Terms of Business.
- Incorporation of the first set of comments.
- A second and final revision of your Terms of Business, followed by a closing email or call.
The service excludes:
- Any change in original instructions.
- Any negotiation with third parties.
- Any further calls or revisions of the Terms of Business or any ancillary documents.
- Any workaround: ownership of IP, particularly around branding and privacy, though these services may be purchased separately.
If you are happy with the above, simply select ‘Order Now’ and we can get started.
Assumptions this service is based upon:
- Your business or services are apparent from your website or clearly set out on our first call.
- You are able to clearly articulate your main pain points.
- You understand what is excluded and what is included in the service.
What you need to provide:
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
We want to support you!
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Beáta Dunn, ReGen Law
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor