Commercial Lease – Full Service – Over 7 Years
A commercial lease is a legally binding contract made between a landlord and a business tenant. Do you require an experienced legal professional to guide you through all the negotiations, due diligence, and searches? Then you are in the right place.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
The Service will Cover:
- All due diligence
- Full, plain English report on your lease, with advice
- All correspondence
- All negotiations
- All actions
The service excludes:
What you need to provide:
- Copies of any relevant existing documentation that’s tied to your lease situation and a good understanding of your business needs
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
I Hope to Hear From You Soon.
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, get in touch with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Chris Hutchins, SBAN (Small Business Advice Network Limited)
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor