Business Terms and Conditions with your customers
These terms form the basis on which you do business with your customers. It includes your payment terms, the terms of return/repairs, the warranty you offer, interest levied on late payments and any other terms specific to your business.
THE SERVICE OFFERED
For a one-time fixed-price fee, I can provide business terms and conditions unique to your business protecting your rights.
The Service will Cover:
- One 30 min virtual consultation to get instructions from you.
- Terms that are unique to your business and that protects you and your rights, such as the services obligations you have, the terms of payment by your customers, when the contract will end, the parties’ liabilities to each other, GDPR clauses and protection of your intellectual property;
- A first draft, and incorporating one set of comments/minor changes from you;
- One 15 min telephone call or 2 e-mails.
The service excludes:
- Face to face meetings;
- Any change in your original instructions;
- Drafting the product specifications, your payment terms, support, and rules that apply to the use of the product, and any other details specific to it, as you will need to give us full details of these.
- A detailed agreement that makes provision for expenses and timesheets, acceptance testing, customisations, customer system specifications, change control, employee poaching is not included in this standard document, but can be drafted by us at an additional published rate.
Simply select ‘Order Now’ and we can get started.
Assumptions this service is based upon:
- That you correctly provide the detail of the product(software), your terms with your clients/the users;
- That you understand that this is not a regulated law firm, but a Legal Services Provider, providing only services that are not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- That the Legal Services Provider’s terms of service will apply;
What you need to provide:
- Copies of any relevant existing documentation and a good understanding of your business needs.
- The first step after the purchase will be to provide verification of your identity and supply the following documentation so your adviser can carry out their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ (AML) checks. Please have the following at hand but note that this may not be a complete list:
- Company name, VAT number (if applicable), registration number
- Key contacts and associated contact details including email and mobile
- The names and home addresses of all directors
- Home utility bill (no more than 3 months old) and passport for every person who owns or controls more than 25% of the voting rights of your business
We want to support you!
If you have any questions you would like to raise regarding this service, please get in touch by selecting the “Contact me” option at the bottom of my profile.
If you are also interested in further detailed advice not covered in the above, simply select “Custom Job Order” with an outline of your requirements. I will provide a tailored quote to meet your needs.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Vicky Grobbelaar, ETHIQS
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us match you with a legal advisor