Website Policy Bundle (e-commerce website)
This service is designed for an e-commerce website. If you have a non-transactional website, you need this service.
In order to trade online, your website must adhere to certain requirements. You have to display information about your company, provide adequate protection to your consumers, and deal with data correctly.
Our lawyers can draft the relevant policies for you and check that you’re displaying the right information on your website to ensure that it is compliant.
What you will get from this service
- A 30-minute consultation with your lawyer to align objectives. You’ll discuss:
- Key details about your business that your lawyer needs to draft the policies
- Your specific questions about the policies
- One set of corrections on each document.
- A checklist of the information you must display on your website and assistance to adequately adhere to each of those requirements.
- Guidance on the protections you need in place for taking card payments
What this service will enable you to do
You can launch your website with the confidence that you’ve ticked the legal boxes. Your rights, and the content of your website is protected and your liability is limited. You can start selling goods online via your website.
What happens after I hire a lawyer?
You send your lawyer proof of ID and address and your lawyer checks for conflicts. You send any relevant documentation to your lawyer. Your lawyer send you a client engagement letter to sign and return.
2. Personal Consultation
Choose between a phone, online or face-to-face meeting with your lawyer
3. Draft documentation
Your lawyer sends you a draft version of the document for you to review
4. Revisions and approval
You review the draft, provide comments if necessary, and request revisions. Your lawyer will provide you with another iteration, incorporating your changes as far as possible. Once you’re happy with the document, you approve the final version.
5. Leave a review of your Experience
Leave a review for Legal Drop and your lawyer