Commercial Property Lease (Landlord)
As a landlord renting your commercial property, you’ll need a lease that sets out the rights and obligations of the parties. Our lawyers can draft a commercial lease for you to use as and when you find a tenant for your property.
What you will get from this service
A 60-minute consultation with your lawyer. You’ll discuss:
- Details of the commercial property
- The rights you’ll grant the tenant
- What the tenant can and can’t do (subletting, alterations)
- Your own rights and obligations (buildings insurance, repairs)
- Level and frequency or rent and service charges
- The process for calculating rent reviews
What this service will enable you to do
You will have a commercial lease to provide to your tenants for renting your commercial property. Tenants will either sign the lease or seek to renegotiate / reword some of the clauses.