IP Transfer Agreement
As a start-up business, you might need an IP transfer agreement to provide assurance to your investors that you have freedom to operate. Or, you can use an IP transfer agreement as part of a business sale. The IP transfer agreement gives the purchaser the rights they need to use the IP as required. It makes sure that all obligations, rights, and expectations are aligned.
What you will get from this service
- A 30-minute consultation with your lawyer. You’ll discuss:
- The IP which is subject to the transfer agreement
- The objectives of the transfer
- Risks or conditions associated with the transfer
- Any specific questions you have about trademark registration
- The key documents your lawyer needs from you
- You’ll receive a professionally drafted, legally binding IP transfer agreement.
- One iteration of the agreement based on your comments and feedback.
What this service will enable you to do
- You’ll ensure that you have freedom to operate
- Transfer ownership in the IP so that the buyer can use the design, copyright etc as required.