UK Business Visa Application
Once you know which visa you need, our lawyers can help you draft and file the application. There are stringent guidelines for drafting your application, which are set by the UK Immigration Directorate. One small error in your application can result in your visa being refused by the Home Office. Save yourself time, heartache and frustration by instructing a professional to help you. Our lawyers will oversee your application through to completion, dealing with unexpected challenges along the way. If you’re not sure which visa you need, please book an initial 30-minute consultation with a lawyer to discuss your circumstances. Our lawyers can advise you which route is best for you.
What you will get from this service
- A 30-minute consultation with your lawyer. You’ll discuss:
- The eligibility criteria for your visa
- The documents you need to produce
- The duration of your visa
- The cost of your visa
- Your specific questions about the visa and the application
- The key information your lawyer needs from you to draft the application
- An application for a visa, which your solicitor will submit on your behalf
- Filing your supporting documents
- A closing call to summarise the service
What this service will enable you to do
You will be able to employee someone to work for you from outside the UK.