Employee Handbook & Contract Bundle
Hiring new staff? Get your employees off to the best start with a new starter package. Our new starter package provides the information your employee needs to understand their role, including their employment contract and handbook. As an employer, you have obligations to satisfy under HR legislation and ACAS regulations when it comes to taking on new staff. This comprehensive suite of documents keeps you and your business compliant. We’ll take the admin and hassle away, so that you can concentrate on running and growing your business.
What you will get from this service
- A 30-minute consultation with your lawyer. You’ll discuss:
- The precedent employee contract and how to tailor it to your business.
- Company specific policies that you may want to include in your contract or handbook, such as; enhanced sick pay, bonuses, commission, incentive schemes and benefits
- Your specific questions about hiring new staff
- The key information your lawyer needs from you to draft the agreement
- A professionally drafted employment contract to use as a template every time you hire new staff. You just need to insert their personal details, their working pattern and their salary.
- A new employee starter form to give to your employees to complete.
- A job induction checklist, for you to complete with your employee.
- An employee handbook, tailored to your business, containing no more than 33 policies and procedures. See our Employee Handbook service for a detailed breakdown of the policies included.
What this service will enable you to do
- You can hire new staff, with the confidence that your employee understands their role and the expectations between the employee and your business.
- You’ll have a suite of documents that you can use for every new hire.