Asset Purchase Agreement (Seller)
Are you selling your company? If you’ve found a buyer and you’ve agreed on an asset sale, you’ll need the right paperwork to make it happen. With an experienced lawyer on your side, you can make sure you get the best deal for you and your business. Our lawyers will draft your documents, negotiate with the buyer and keep you up-to-date along the way. You can proceed with the transaction with peace of mind that you have a legal representative acting in your best interests.
What you will get from this service
- A 30-minute consultation with your lawyer to align objectives
- Drafting and negotiating heads of terms
- Drafting and negotiating the confidentiality agreement
- Revisions to the asset purchase agreement. (The buyer will present you with a first draft)
- Negotiations with the buyer / the buyer’s representative on the asset purchase agreement
- Assistance with responses to due diligence questionnaires
- Drafting ancillary documents such as: resolutions, board minutes, instruments of transfer
- Drafting the disclosure letter and preparation of the disclosure bundle
- Ad-hoc calls and emails with the buyer / the buyer’s representatives
- Ad-hoc calls and emails with you
What this service will enable you to do
This service is a comprehensive legal representation for your transaction. Once you’ve found a buyer, your lawyer will draft all the documents you need to legally transfer ownership of the business assets from you to your buyer.