Consultation with an IP Lawyer
Got a question about your business’s intellectual property? Our lawyers can give you a steer on your problem, so that you can understand the legal aspects and make an informed decision on your next steps. Speak to a lawyer about your IP matters such as:
- Trademark registration
- Passing off claims
- IP infringement
- Patent applications
- Copyright issues
What you will get from this service
You receive a 30-minute conversation with a qualified lawyer with experience in intellectual property law. In that time you can:
- Ask your specific questions about your issue
- Explain your ideal outcome and the range of outcomes that would be acceptable to you.
- Set out any specific concerns you have
- Highlight any key information that will assist your lawyer.
- The legal options available to you
- Their initial, high level views on your legal position
- The course of action they would recommend, based on the limited information gleaned in 30 minutes.
What this service will enable you to do
You’ll receive a greater level of clarity on your legal issue. You’ll have a better understanding of the strength of your legal position and you can make an informed decision about your next steps.