Consultation with an Employment Lawyer
Get peace of mind that you’re managing your employees fairly and in compliance with legislation. There’s a multitude of technicalities in employment law, and our lawyers are here to help you make sense of it all. Have a chat with a lawyer about your employment and HR matters such as:
- Hiring your first employee
- Employment Handbooks
- Hiring an employee from outside the UK
- Making redundancies
- Terminating an employment contract
What you will get from this service
You receive a 30-minute conversation with a qualified lawyer with experience in employment law. In that time you can:
- Ask your specific questions about your issue
- Explain your ideal outcome and the range of outcomes that would be acceptable to you.
- Set out any specific concerns you have
- Highlight any key information that will assist your lawyer.
- The legal options available to you
- Their initial, high level views on your legal position
- The course of action they would recommend, based on the limited information gleaned in 30 minutes.
What this service will enable you to do
You’ll receive a greater level of clarity on your legal issue. You’ll have a better understanding of the strength of your legal position and you can make an informed decision about your next steps.