Consultation with a Tax Lawyer or Tax Accountant
Tax legislation can be mind-boggling. Getting it wrong, or going down a path that’s less tax efficient, may be costly for your business. Our lawyers can help you understand the legal tax landscape, so you can make an informed decision on your next steps. Legal specialists can help you with the tax implications relating to:
- Corporate transactions
- Share options schemes
- Employment status
- Stamp duty
- Reorganisations and distributions
- Restructuring and insolvency
- VAT and customs
What you will get from this service
You receive a 30-minute conversation with a qualified lawyer with experience in tax law. In that time you can:
- Ask your specific questions about your issue
- Explain your ideal outcome and the range of outcomes that would be acceptable to you.
- Set out any specific concerns you have
- Highlight any key information that will assist your lawyer.
- The legal options available to you
- Their initial, high level views on your legal position
- The course of action they would recommend, based on the limited information gleaned in 30 minutes.
What this service will enable you to do
You’ll receive a greater level of clarity on your legal issue. You’ll have a better understanding of the strength of your legal position and you can make an informed decision about your next steps.