Consultation with a Disputes Lawyer
If you’ve had a disagreement in the course of business, there are a number of routes you can explore to find a resolution. Find out what your options are with help from a professional.
Our lawyers can help you with issues relating to:
- Debt recovery
- Breach of contract
- Guidance on litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Enforcing a judgment
It’s not an exhaustive list, so please do get in touch if you need a steer on dealing with your matter.
What you will get from this service
You receive a 30-minute conversation with a qualified lawyer with experience in dispute resolution.
In that time you can:
- Ask your specific questions about your issue
- Explain your ideal outcome and the range of outcomes that would be acceptable to you.
- Set out any specific concerns you have
- Highlight any key information that will assist your lawyer.
Your lawyer will listen to your issue and explain:
- The legal options available to you
- Their initial, high-level views on your legal position and the merits of your case
- The course of action they would recommend, based on the limited information gleaned in 30 minutes.
What this service will enable you to do
You’ll receive a greater level of clarity on your legal issue. You’ll have a better understanding of the strength of your legal position and you can make an informed decision about your next steps.
What happens after I hire a lawyer?
You send your lawyer proof of ID and address and your lawyer checks for conflicts. You send any relevant documentation to your lawyer. Your lawyer send you a client engagement letter to sign and return.
2. Arrange Consultation
Choose between a phone, online or face-to-face meeting with your lawyer
3. Consultation takes place
Spend 30 minutes discussing your matter in detail with the view to understanding your next steps.
4. Agree that work is complete
Agree to continue working with your lawyer on the findings of your consultation or agree that the work is complete.
5. Leave a review of your Experience
Leave a review for Legal Drop and your lawyer