Consultation with a Corporate Lawyer
Got a question about the legal aspects of your business? Our lawyers can give you a steer on the problem you’re facing so that you can understand the legal landscape and make an informed decision on your next steps.
Our lawyers can help you with corporate matters and agreements relating to:
- Share sale and purchase
- Asset sale and purchase
- Company formation and constitution
- Company administration and meetings
- Corporate governance
- Share capital
- Financial reporting
Speak to one of our experienced corporate lawyers to get clarity on your business matter.
What you will get from this service
You receive a 30-minute conversation with a qualified lawyer with experience in corporate law.
In that time you can:
- Ask your specific questions about your issue
- Explain your ideal outcome and the range of outcomes that would be acceptable to you.
- Set out any specific concerns you have
- Highlight any key information that will assist your lawyer.
Your lawyer will listen to your issue and explain:
- The legal options available to you
- Their initial, high-level views on your legal position
- The course of action they would recommend, based on the limited information gleaned in 30 minutes.
What this service will enable you to do
You’ll receive a greater level of clarity on your legal issue. You’ll have a better understanding of the strength of your legal position and you can make an informed decision about your next steps.
What happens after I hire a lawyer?
You send your lawyer proof of ID and address and your lawyer checks for conflicts. You send any relevant documentation to your lawyer. Your lawyer send you a client engagement letter to sign and return.
2. Arrange Consultation
Choose between a phone, online or face-to-face meeting with your lawyer
3. Consultation takes place
Spend 30 minutes discussing your matter in detail with the view to understanding your next steps.
4. Agree that work is complete
Agree to continue working with your lawyer on the findings of your consultation or agree that the work is complete.
5. Leave a review of your Experience
Leave a review for Legal Drop and your lawyer