Consultation with a Commercial Property Lawyer
Your business premises are a valuable asset, and you want to make the most of your office space. But property law is not straightforward. A professional lawyer can unpick the complexities that arise with commercial property and give you peace of mind for your next decision.
Our lawyers can help you with commercial property matters and agreements relating to:
- Sale and purchase of land
- Sale and purchase of commercial buildings
- Commercial leases
- Commercial property disputes
- Rent reviews
Speak to one of our experienced commercial property lawyers to get clarity on your matter.
What you will get from this service
You receive a 30-minute conversation with a qualified lawyer with experience in property law.
In that time you can:
- Ask your specific questions about your issue
- Explain your ideal outcome and the range of outcomes that would be acceptable to you.
- Set out any specific concerns you have
- Highlight any key information that will assist your lawyer.
Your lawyer will listen to your issue and explain:
- The legal options available to you
- Their initial, high-level views on your legal position
- The course of action they would recommend, is based on the limited information gleaned in 30 minutes.
What this service will enable you to do
You’ll receive a greater level of clarity on your legal issue. You’ll have a better understanding of the strength of your legal position and you can make an informed decision about your next steps.
What happens after I hire a lawyer?
You send your lawyer proof of ID and address and your lawyer checks for conflicts. You send any relevant documentation to your lawyer. Your lawyer send you a client engagement letter to sign and return.
2. Arrange Consultation
Choose between a phone, online or face-to-face meeting with your lawyer
3. Consultation takes place
Spend 30 minutes discussing your matter in detail with the view to understanding your next steps.
4. Agree that work is complete
Agree to continue working with your lawyer on the findings of your consultation or agree that the work is complete.
5. Leave a review of your Experience
Leave a review for Legal Drop and your lawyer