Dispute Resolution Process

The following outlines the procedure to follow if you are dissatisfied with the services provided via miterms.com.

Mi Terms Platform related complaints

Should any issue be encountered with the functionality of the Mi Terms platform causing any impact to the delivery of the services offered, please follow the steps below whereby every effort will be made to resolve your complaint.

  1. Please raise your query at the earliest opportunity by using the Contact Us form on the website or by emailing team@miterms.com.
  2. Please endeavor to provide as much detail as possible to allow us to thoroughly review the matter
  3. We will acknowledge receipt within one working day, assign a complaint reference number and your complaint will be assigned to our customer support team.
  4. All complaints will be reviewed and considered upon receipt. We will notify you of any updates at the earliest opportunity and within 5 working days for the date of acknowledgment.
  5. Within 5 working days, you will either;
    a) Be advised of the outcome and/or any resolution.
    b) Should further investigation be required, we will advise you of the next steps and timescales involved and provide a decision within 10 working days from the date of acknowledgment.

Complaint Escalation

Should you not be satisfied by the response and wish to escalate your complaint we must receive your appeal within 5 working days of the last written correspondence from us. Your complaint case will be escalated to our Senior Management Team for review and a written response
will be provided within 10 working days.

Complaints with the provision of legal services

Should you encounter any issues relating to legal services offered such as a dispute over service deliverables and or quality of the legal service provision please follow the procedure below: -

  1. Please refer to the Client Engagement/Client Care letter provided by the legal professional and agreed by you at the point of purchase. This letter will outline the steps to follow to raise a complaint with your legal professional.
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap